FORMS OF PAYMENT
We are a cash pay facility that accepts payment at the time of service. Payments may be made using cash, check or credit card. All major credit cards are accepted at our facility.
Intensive Outpatient Program
We work with most major insurance carriers. Patients with current ‘out-of-network’ coverage (PPO) may be able to use their insurance benefits to reduce their out of pocket expense.
- Anthem Blue Cross ‘In-Network’ provider for the Intensive Outpatient Program level of care only. Excluded networks are Pathway Network (HMO and EPO), Priority Select HMO, and Vivity HMO.
- Certified Tricare non-network facility for the Intensive Outpatient Program only.
- Aetna First Health in-network provider, after you meet your Aetna out of network deductible.
For patients who are under insured, please contact our office at (949) 480-7767 for additional financial assistance.
Individual and Group Therapy
Patients who have current ‘out-of-network’ coverage may be able to submit claims directly to their insurance carrier for reimbursement. We suggest you call your insurance company directly to inquire about your out-of-network mental health benefit coverage. Our billing department will provide you with superbills that are typically required for this process.
The CPT codes of service we typically provide are:
- Initial Consultation, CPT 90791
- Individual Psychotherapy, CPT 90834 (50 min)
- Individual Psychotherapy, CPT 90837 (53+ min)
- Family Therapy with the patient, CPT 90847
- Family Therapy without the patient present, CPT 90846
- Group Skills Psychotherapy, CPT 90853
- Multi-Family Group Psychotherapy, CPT 90849
We are a participating provider in the First Health’s network. However, we are still considered an ‘out-of network’ provider. We suggest you call your insurance company directly to inquire about your mental health benefit coverage.
We have a forty-eight business hour cancellation policy. Our business hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30AM – 5:00PM. Please note a session fee will be charged to your account if you contact us with less than forty-eight business hours to cancel or if you no-show to an appointment. This cancellation policy is for all programs and services, except for our Intensive Outpatient Program or DBT Skills groups as these program fees are non-refundable.
This policy also applies to any unapproved telehealth service while you are out of the State of California.
Please contact our office at (949) 480-7767 for further information.